Tuesday 9 March 2010

Video Mood Board

Whilst researching my favoutire music videos I created a mood board of frames from the best selection. This reflects my own personal preferences in quality and production.
Present in this are:
Circle of Life - Disney
The Real Damage - Frank Turner
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Slam - Pendulum
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
I'm On A Boat - The Lonely Island
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring
Scream, Aim, Fire - Bullet For My Valentine
Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Get Low - Lil Jon
Beelezeboss - Tenacious D
The Best of You - Foo Fighters
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
Here It Goes Again - OK Go
Fix You - Coldplay
Goodbye Mr A - The Hoosiers
Scatman - Scatman John
Warrior's Dance - The Prodigy
A Punk - Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment