Tuesday 16 March 2010

Album Cover Mood Board

Whilst looking into album covers, I decided to make a mood board of the ones I thought looked best, as I had done with music videos.




Present on the mood board are:

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
The E.N.D. - Black Eyed Peas
Demon Days - Gorillaz
All the Lost Souls - James Blunt
Americana - The Offspring
Contra - Vampire Weekend
Love Ire & Song - Frank Turner
Aladdin Sane - David Bowie
Shining Like a National Guitar - Paul Simon
Everything Goes Numb - Streetlight Manifesto
Move Along - The All American Rejects
Scream, Aim, Fire - Bullet For My Valentine
Greatest Hits - The Lighthouse Family
Riot! - Paramore
Only By the Night - Kings of Leon
Waking the Fallen - Avenged Sevenfold
Greatest Hits II - Queen
The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley & The Wailers

No comments:

Post a Comment